Wednesday 17 February 2010

Working with Thai Christen

During the later stages of last year, I was lucky enough to work along side Swiss based photographer Thai Christen assiting him with a few of his location shoots and assignments. Thai is a truly great guy and working with him was a lot of fun. They say that there is a fine line between creative genius and insanity and like all great photog's, Thai flirts with that line on a daily basis to create some real dynamic images!

I really valued my time spent working along side him as he really took the time to talk me through his kit and how to use it both in the studio and on location. Needless to say I learnt a lot from him and hope that I can continue to do so as we go through 2010.

Thai's work can be found at www.thaichristen.com. I really recommend that you check him out!

As I said, my role whilst working with Thai was that of an assistant (and student) so I actually don't have too many shots from our shots together I will try to fish some more out at a later date but here is one for now which was shot whilst out on location with Thai ...


No comments:

Post a Comment